We purchased this condo because it is in THE BEST location in Keystone! We are right in River Run - near the lifts, the restaurants, the bars, and the stores BUT we're just outside the main square, which means it's not loud like it can be on the main square area. From Keystone it is easy to get to the other resorts in the area (A-Basin, Breckenridge, Copper, Vail).
- River Run Gondola - 3-4 minute walk
- Summit Express Lift - 4-5 minute walk
- Restaurants (see list at right) - 2 minute walk
- Shops and ski rental locations - 2 minute walk
- A-Basin - 5-8 minute drive
- Breckenridge - 15-20 minute drive
- Copper - 20-25 minute drive
- Vail - 40-50 minute drive
- Shopping in Dillon and Silverthorne - 10 minute drive
- Everything in the River Run area is an easy walk, and many people never leave except by ski lift
- Driving is pretty convenient assuming it isn't snowing too heavily
- Buses can take you most everywhere and are free!
- The Summit County bus system can take you into town, to A-Basin, Breckenridge, Vail, Copper, and other places. Click here.
- Another option for getting to Breckenridge and Vail is the Vail Express.
How to get there?
To get to the lifts, walk straight out the front door of the lodge and head straight out across the street, passing to the left of The Dakota. Pass through the courtyard towards the big red tower. Bear to the right and go through the village. All around you will be the restaurants and shops of River Run. To get to the lifts keep going straight across the small bridge and the lifts will be straight up in front of you. On your way you'll also pass the ticket window on your right.
Where are we in River Run? See the map below towards the left. Everything on the map is in a very small area and is very walkable.