We hope you are looking forward to your stay at RiverRunCondo in beautiful Keystone, Colorado. Following is some information you will need for your stay. If you have any questions you may contact us at email@example.com or at 866-677-5921. You can call this number both before and during your stay. We want you to have a pleasant and fun stay in our condo and in Keystone. If anything during your stay is not to your satisfaction with the unit, including cleaning or other service items, please contact Keystone Property Management by dialing 4000 from the condo phone. If they are not able to resolve matters to your satisfaction please contact us.
Phone and Internet Access
The unit is equipped with a telephone. You can make outbound local and toll-free calls. If you will need to make long distance calls please bring a calling card. Most major cell phone carriers have good coverage there. If you need to have someone call you the number in the unit is 970-752-8565.
The unit has high-speed internet access if you wish to bring your laptop. You will be able to connect for free wirelessly through a standard WiFi (802.11b) connection if you bring your laptop. Join wireless network 'expedition8565' with password 'expedition8565'. Call the front desk with any problems.
Denver airport is a 1 ½ to 2 hour drive from Keystone. Vail airport is about a 45 minute drive. Denver is generally cheaper and has more flights. You can rent a car or take a shuttle. Once at Keystone you can walk to the lifts and restaurants and take the free shuttle elsewhere, so a car is not necessary although it is often most economical and flexible.
Directions from Denver
- You can checkin on your date of arrival anytime after 4pm. Directions to checkin office
- From the airport follow the signs to I-70 and take I-70 west
- Stay on I-70 to exit 205 (Hwy 6) and take a left off the exit ramp onto Highway 6
- Continue towards Keystone approx. 5 miles
- There are signs around to checkin, or of course google maps can help
There are two locations where you may check into the condo
River Run Front Desk (WINTER ONLY 7AM-11PM)
100 Dercum Square, Keystone 80435
Direct phone number: 970-496-4000
Winter Schedule: Open 7 days a week; 7am - 11pm
Keystone Lodge Front Desk (ALL YEAR 24/7)
22101 US Hwy 6, Keystone 80435
Direct phone number: 970-496-3712
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
If you have any questions about where to check-in, please call Guest Services at 970-496-4000, or simply dial 4000 from a Resort phone.
- Directions from checkin to the condo
- If you checkin at the River Run front desk the condo building is right across the skating rink/summer fun area – you can drive over and park in the garage under the building
- From all other check in areas
- From highway 6 continuing on in the same direction you were going. In approximately another mile, right when the right lane is forced to turn right and marked 'Skier Parking Use E Keystone Road’. There is a large sign for River Run at the turn. Note: this road was formerly called Gondola Road and may still show as such on your GPS, etc.
- Stay straight, labeled towards pay parking, and bear to right on same road shortly after
- Turn left on River Run Road
- Take the first left into the Expedition Station garage
- Your card key will open the garage door and you can park anywhere inside.
- Use the stairs or elevator to go the first floor and follow the signs to our unit, 8565
Several companies provide transportation between the airport and Keystone. You can try:
- Peak One Express www.mountainshuttle.com 855-467 3521
- Colorado Mountain Express www.coloradomountainexpress.com (970) 754-7433
CHECKIN AND CHECKOUT
Checkin time is 4pm. You have already paid the cleaning fee – in the unlikely event you are asked to pay it please inform them it is to be billed to the homeowner.
IMPORTANT: Please checkout, don’t just leave. Please return your keys to one of the check in spots by 10:00 am on check out day. Cleaning staff sometimes have a short window to clean in and this helps them to know it's okay to clean the condo and have it ready, possibly, for an afternoon check in. You can either checkout at one of the checkin locations (see above), or you can leave your keys on the counter and call guest services (4000) using the phone in the unit.
Please return or leave all keys. Please make sure you have taken all your possessions and none of ours. The unit will be inventoried after you checkout and any missing or damaged items will be charged. Please put all dirty dishes into the dishwasher and start it on the day that you are leaving. Please remove all trash to the trash collection area in the parking garage on the day that you leave. We appreciate your consideration in these matters.
Checkout time is 10AM! Please leave by that time as the housekeepers must prepare for the next guest.
If you are staying between June and September and want to borrow our two bicycles, please contact us for additional information.
Please be careful with the wood flooring in the bedrooms – avoid wearing boots or shoes, be careful with luggage, and make sure no water is puddled on the floor.
The building has a recycling room (in the trash room) in the parking garage near the vehicle entry/exit – please retain and put in the appropriate containers your plastic, glass, tin, aluminum, cardboard, and paper.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Deposit and Payment Policies
- At the time of booking, if it is more than 2 weeks before your reservation, you will be charged 20% of your total room cost as a deposit to hold the room for your dates. You can choose to pay in full at any time prior to 2 weeks before your reservation.
- Two weeks before your stay (or at the time of booking if less than two weeks) you will be charged the full amount of the room cost.
- We do not refund any money if you shorten your stay unless 2 weeks notice is given before the start of your stay.
- Only credit/debit card payments can be accepted
- If you cancel two weeks or more before your arrival you forfeit only the 20% deposit
- If you cancel less than two weeks before your arrival you forfeit 50% of your total stay cost
- If you cancel a week or less before your arrival the entire cost of the room reservation is forfeited
Arrival and Departure:
- Check in Time is 4:00 PM
- Check Out Time is 10:00 AM. This is urgent. If housekeeping arrives after 10:00 and you have not vacated they may remove your belongings or charge you for an extra day occupancy if unit is available.
When you arrive your condo will be fully prepared and supplied with towels, linens, and soaps. Maid service is available to you during your stay by arranging for it at check in. Daily maid service is approx $52/day and a single mid-stay clean is approx $60. Please remove all trash that accumulates during your stay to the trash area just inside the entry door of the parking garage. You may use the coin operated laundry for your linens if necessary. We expect that you will provide any commodities (soap, paper products, kitchen staples, etc) that are depleted during your visit. For visits longer than one week other arrangements may be available by special request.
Please use security measures in the condo as you use in any public building. Do not open your condo door without knowing who is knocking. Do not leave skis, equipment or other valuables unsecured. Your unit should be locked at all times. Neither the owners, management company, nor building manager is responsible for loss.
Occupancy is limited to no more than 6 people. Tenants may be evicted without notice and without refund for a higher number of occupants. Overnight guests are considered occupants. At least 2 of the occupants must be 24 years of age or older (or the single occupant if only one person is staying).
Care and Condition:
This condo is privately owned. PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE ANYTHING FROM THIS CONDO. Do not move anything, including furniture, music and games, from this condo to the common area of the building. You will be held responsible for damages or losses that occurred during your occupancy dates. A thorough inventory will be taken when you leave and you will be charged for all missing or damaged items. Please DO NOT bring the luggage carts into the room – they have been known to track stains in from the garage.